This role will be responsible for supporting GLG’s Compliance team in a variety of ways, including: time and calendar management, meeting preparation, assistance with special projects and more. A successful candidate is highly-detail oriented, proactive, and able to manage multiple priorities at once. This role requires a high level of professionalism, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work calmly under pressure.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Scheduling and managing heavy calendar activity: tracking, and confirming both internal and external meetings
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements and managing expense reports
- Interacting with internal and external clients and colleagues in a highly professional manner
- Maintaining superior organization of highly confidential business and personal paperwork
- Review and prepare miscellaneous reports and documents as required; prepare background documents as necessary for meetings
- Provide general office support, including file maintenance and resolving day-to- day operational problems
- Manage distribution of internal communications
- Other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but 2+ years of experience will substitute for education
- Proficient in MS Office specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented
- Must be reliable, consistent and punctual with a high level of professionalism
- Ability to use good judgment and maintain confidentiality as needed
- Proactive, self-motivated and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, or as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity
- Exceptional and diplomatic communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to handle any responsibility calmly while under pressure
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.