GLG is looking for an experienced professional for the role of Compliance Associate in our Austin office. A successful candidate will be highly organized, efficient, proactive, and demonstrate very strong attention to detail.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Provide compliance analysis and advice to GLG's Global Research team and company executives
- Review and analyze projects and apply GLG's compliance framework
- Interact with GLG clients, including in-house counsel and compliance officers
- Collaborate with GLG's Engineering team to enhance the company's compliance platform
- Conduct compliance training, including content development
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-3 years’ experience in a professional, client-facing role
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Experience interacting with high-level professionals
- Eagerness to learn about different industries and nuanced topics
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.