We are seeking a well-qualified and highly motivated individual to assist our legal department. This candidate will be highly organized, detail-oriented, efficient, proactive, incredibly trustworthy and resourceful.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Document and contracts management
- Schedule, track, and confirm meetings using Outlook calendars
- Maintain legal docket; slug legal documents and marketing collateral
- Maintain impeccable organization of highly confidential business documents/files
- Compliance process support
- Support contract drafting and negotiation
- Provide phone support
- Expense reports and general office support as needed
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Fluent in MS office
- Experience handling incoming queries (both by email and phone) and interacting with high-level professionals in a manner consistent with high quality membership service.
- Interest in the legal field
- Must have impeccable references
- Cover letters are not required, but strongly encouraged
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.