GLG’s customer service team is hiring part-time (20 hours/week) work from home representatives to join our team.
Member Solutions Representatives help address questions from GLG’s Council Members: 500,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. Member Solutions Representatives interface with Council Members daily to strengthen their relationship with, and understanding of, GLG.
Member Solutions Representatives thrive in a fast-paced environment. They are curious individuals who are excited about a communication-driven role and interacting with business and investment leaders.
We are seeking one candidates who will work the following schedule:
Monday through Friday: 4pm – 8pm Central Time
As a Member Solutions Representative you will:
- Interact with GLG Council Members and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to project status, payment and technology tools
- Meet daily individual and team resolution targets by managing time and productivity expectations
- Stay current with knowledge of internal categorization system, customer workflow, content analysis and data entry methodologies
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skill-set and performance.
- Live within the Austin area
- Previous professional experience in a customer-service capacity, preferably in a high-volume, transactional environment
- Strong written communication skills using a variety of online communication channels (e-mail, live-chat, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Work From Home Requirements:
- A space at home where you can work without distractions
- Comfortable in a computer-based role for several hours a day
- Reliable and high-speed hardwired internet with a minimum internet capacity of 5 MBPS and at least 1 MBPS up
You must be willing to come into the GLG Austin office for an orientation, to pick up a GLG-issued laptop and telephone, and for a full two weeks of paid training. The hours of training can be flexible based on candidate’s schedule. Additional training and periodic visits to the GLG Austin office may also be required.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.