Relationship Manager, Professional Services Firms Location:
NYC, Austin, or SF
GLG is seeking an entrepreneurial relationship manager to help manage and grow some of our largest business relationships with consulting, agency, and audit firms in the Americas. Significant room exists for the Relationship Manager to accelerate GLG’s growth in this segment by establishing, deepening and expanding relationships with users at existing client firms. Key Responsibilities
The Relationship Manager will:
- Engage key constituents at clients as a thought partner, in order to understand these clients’ work, differentiate the company’s brand, and tailor the GLG value proposition;
- Develop an account map for key accounts to help execute against a high-revenue growth imperative and increased profitability;
- Plan for and execute against a revenue target for a portfolio of clients;
- Coordinate closely with colleagues across teams and around the world, particularly with stakeholders on client servicing teams;
- Provide real-time analysis of account activity, usage trends, and company development of new products
Key performance metrics for this role include global account performance to revenue target, personal performance to target, effectiveness and frequency of senior-level client engagement, and adoption by clients of GLG’s service. Required Skills
Qualified candidates will have:
- 4-7+ years of demonstrated success engaging with customers in a sophisticated environment
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- A tenacity to engage clients by telephone and in person
- A demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams and business units to achieve success
- A willingness to travel and work among a global team of professionals
More broadly, we seek bright, positive and flexible people who:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Lead others to do the same
- Have creative, proactive, and entrepreneurial mindset; are interested in helping to build a business and to be compensated according to performance
- Have demonstrated ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 400,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,000 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it. Other Highlights
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. GLG also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.