GLG’s Talent Acquisition Associate position reflects our commitment to attracting the brightest talent globally. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflects GLG’s culture and values. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Execution of experienced hire recruitment and candidate management.
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
- Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with HRBPs, and Compensation teams to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
- Work with Director of Talent Acquisition, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in corporate recruitment
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- Demonstrated competence in thinking strategically, analytically, conceptually and innovatively
- Willing to be hands-on throughout daily activities
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.