Support the GLG Beijing Research team of key projects for institutional clients.
- Conduct industry research and reach out to professionals and experts best suited to participate in each project through telephone, emails and other channels;
- Grow the GLG Councils by recruiting key opinion leaders utilizing a strategic/tactical methodology, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Understand clients’ research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing Research team in growing GLG client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts;
- Work with Research team in identifying the most suitable experts for each project, through thorough examination of experts’ knowledge and eligibility;
- Other research tasks based on team requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, native Mandarin or Fluent English speaker with good communication skills
- Current third year student at a local Shanghai university, preferably a degree in finance, business, human resources or economics.
- 3 days per week for 3-4 months at least
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.