Specific responsibilities include (not limited to):
- Identify prospective partnerships including organizations and individual partners, developing tailored collaboration models, negotiating commercial terms and service levels;
- Formulate and implement procedures to maximize efficiency;
- Build business cases and monitor results;
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity that help drive high level of client service.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must, Master’s is preferred
- 3 to 5 years working experience in industrial think tank, market research company, headhunting company, leading media group, or had engaged in partnership development, recruitment, public relations, investor relations, journalism
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and Chinese required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in external stakeholder management in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels will be preferred;
- Methodical and meticulous as a project manager. Needs to operate with utmost sense of ownership for the initiatives being managed;
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management;
- Have a strong ability to influence and drive results within the organization at all levels and with all functions;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative work environment;
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors;
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same;
- Exhibit strong ability to influence and work within the organization;
- Demonstrate comfort with ambiguity.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,600+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.