Develop the GLG Councils network:
- Grow the GLG Councils in China by recruiting key opinion leaders across various sectors through research, networking, direct outreach and relationship building;
- Work with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients’needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and establishing consulting relationships with experts best suited to participate in such inquiries;
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in GLG’s extensive profile management systems;
- Developing the knowledge expertise and network in one of GLG’s core industries (Technology, Media & Telecom / Energy & Industrials / Consumer Goods & Services / Legal & Regulatory Affairs) to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends / dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client servicing;
- Strategically recruit top industry executives and support the client facing Research Managers in programming and organizing hot topic live events such as theme forums/roundtables/small group conversations between GLG Council Members and GLG clients;
- Work on other initiatives associated with building the GLG Councils.
Management and mentor-ship of the Beijing Councils team:
- Support the team captain to assume the managerial responsibilities for a team of 8 recruiting analysts and specialists;
- Spearhead the development of such individuals to become impact players for the team;
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a must, Master’s is preferred
- 4 to 5 years working experience in headhunting company, industrial think tank, market research company, leading media group, or had engaged in recruitment, public relations, investor relations, journalism or conference / tradeshow production
- Excellent oral and written communication in both English and Chinese required
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Track record of managerial responsibilities
- Experience interacting with senior executives
- Fundamental understanding of the capital market will be a plus
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have strong consciousness of innovation, divergent thinking and intellectually curious with a passion for learning
- Strong curiosity towards a wide arrays of business subjects
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Utilize superior analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth, and lead others to do the same.
- Express a strong desire to work in a team.
- Respond effectively to management direction and clients’ needs.
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,600+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.