Senior Associates will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to Gerson Lehrman Group clients based in China, as well as to maintain and develop existing client relationships.
Research professionals are front line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. They work closely with our clients -- professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and nonprofits -- on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings, as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Our research professionals work in teams across industries, connecting our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience.
GLG Senior Associate is responsible for:
- Facilitating educational interactions between GLG Council Members and our clients, enable our clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions. The Senior Research Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analyzing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts. Most GLG client/expert interactions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
- Working towards growing GLG client relationships. The Senior Research Associate will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with GLG clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across APAC. This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, project execution, and telephone interactions.
- Assist in the programming of live meetings. The Senior Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing team organize and host small group conversations between GLG Council Members and GLG clients and programme private meetings for GLG Council Members at client offices.
- Team-wide collaboration. The Senior Research Associate is expected to work closely with our business leaders and sales team to develop customized products for GLG clients.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree, or above from reputable university
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities. Proficiency in English, particularly written form, is a plus.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in client-facing, account management, project management or research roles in relevant industries such as financial service, business services, market research and consultancies industries, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Prior experience or fundamental understanding of the capital market will be a plus
- Strong curiosity towards a wide arrays of business subjects
- High level of integrity and ethical standards
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 550,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,600 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.