At GLG, we know our differences make us smarter.
The GLG Diversity Scholarship promotes diversity in academic and professional environments by providing outstanding future leaders with meaningful resources to successfully achieve their goals.
- $5,000 for use towards tuition and academic expenses
- A trip to Austin to visit the GLG office, meet the team, and learn more about the company
- A guaranteed final round interview for a full-time Client Service Associate position with GLG
- Access to a GLG employee to serve as a mentor for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Currently enrolled in your penultimate year of undergraduate studies at a U.S.-based university or college for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Plan to enroll for your senior year (or final year) at a U.S.-based university or college in the 2019-2020 academic year
- Demonstrated exceptional academic achievement (maintaining at least a 3.3 cumulative GPA)
- Outstanding professional and extracurricular experience
- Demonstrated leadership and passion for learning and curiosity
- Work authorization in the U.S. without restriction
- Identify within an underrepresented group, including but not limited to as a person of color, member of LGBTQ+ community, women, and/ or veteran
The Application Process
- Applications will be accepted from January 2, 2019 to March 31, 2019
- Applications must be submitted online and include: three short essay responses, a resume, an academic transcript, and two letters of reference
- The scholarship winner will be announced June 1, 2019
The 2019 application is now closed.
Terms and Conditions
GLG Diversity Scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full-time students at a U.S.-based university or college in a four-or five-year undergraduate program. The GLG Diversity Scholarship award must be spent on tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for the recipient’s classes at their primary U.S.-based university.
Questions about the Diversity Scholarship? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org