Our Associates work in teams, helping connect our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Associates themselves develop expertise across industries and topics through the course of project work. Our team based in Dublin services clients across the APAC region, and engages primarily with experts in the EMEA and US regions. This particular role will be on a 6-9 months fixed term contract and will entail working primarily with US based experts in the 2nd shift, which will commence in the afternoon.
The Junior Associate role focused on mastering recruiting skills and understanding about industries and businesses.
The Junior Associate Programme offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. Our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programmes, birthday celebrations, and various team-building activities.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across the company, we look for individuals who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Key Associate responsibilities include:
- Partnering with senior colleagues daily to qualify and understand our clients’ needs;
- Recruiting new members/industry experts to join our Membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods;
- Engaging Council Members on a daily basis to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests;
- Supporting more senior team members on all aspects of client engagements;
- Learning our compliance policies and procedures to protect the integrity of client engagements.
- Working toward agreed goals and targets
Junior Associate Contract and Personal Development:
As a GLG Junior Associate, you go through a number of personal development steps designed to support you to:
- Excel in a fast-paced environment;
- Work collaboratively to develop knowledge of client relationships;
- Articulate GLG’s value proposition to engage the world’s top professionals;
- Grow relationships with thought leaders and clients to provide top-level service;
- Assess and scope clients research needs;
- Develop strong actionable business skills – including time management, professional conduct, communication, negotiation, and project management;
- Understand and utilize a broad range of products to creatively engage and support clients;
- Develop passion for client service, especially with experience in phone-based professional communication;
- Collaborate with internal partners to exceed client expectations.
For the Junior Associate Programme, we seek applicants with an undergraduate degree or with equivalent work experience. These factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Fluency in English (mandatory) and another language such as Portuguese, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Korean etc. (preferred but not mandatory);
- Six months to two years of experience in sales, recruiting and/or customer service roles;
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, including demonstrated oral and written abilities;
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong problem-solving skills and desire to learn about new topics;
- Ability to build and manage relationships across the full professional spectrum including senior colleagues and extremely senior outside professionals;
- Strong desire to work in a collaborative environment.
Perks applicable to the 2nd shift
Transport provided to go back home at the end of the shift
- Daily food allowance up to a pre-specified limit
- Premium compensation up to a pre-specified limit
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.