We are looking for a Systems Analyst to work in a professional and fast-paced environment. This is a position that requires answering phone calls as well as performing hands-on work. The Systems Analyst will serve as the initial point of contact for users' software and hardware issues and will also work with the other members of the IT department for quick and courteous resolutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide troubleshooting support via the Helpdesk hotline
- Work in concert with other members of the IT department to troubleshoot more complex technical problems
- Answer Helpdesk telephone at all times during the scheduled workday
- Properly log incidents into the Helpdesk ticketing system and resolve them in a timely manner
- Provide support for custom in-house web applications
- Maintain an accurate inventory list of all IT equipment
- Assist and work with the IT Operations teams to troubleshoot issues
- Assist colleagues with technical projects from planning to setup of software/hardware products and other duties as assigned
- Customer service focus required, with strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Willing to travel and support other GLG offices worldwide
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written are required
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting and repair of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (7,10), Microsoft Office Suite (2010, 2013) and MAC OS X.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Experience at a geographically diverse mid-sized company (100-500 people) working with remote offices and teams
- 1-4 years of previous Helpdesk support experience with ticketing systems
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously and successfully handle multiple, disparate tasks
- Must work well in collaborative work environment
- Must be able to take direction remotely and adhere to standard operating procedures and policies
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG's platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG's 600,000+ member-experts and 1,700 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
We believe strongly in our mission - and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program and a generous vacation and holiday schedule.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade stocks or any other security that may present a conflict of interest or appearance of conflict of interest. Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. also requires that all employees sign a confidentiality and non-compete agreement with our firm. We conduct background checks on all prospective new hires.
GLG is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.