The Facilities Account Executive will be supporting Corporate Facilities function for GLG and will be based out of Gurugram office. The person will be working closely with the Global Facilities manager and responsible for reviewing and managing global facilities expenses.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Accounts Verification and Reconciliations
- Review invoices and verify account coding ledgers are correct in enterprise expense management system of Avid & Concur;
- Breakdown cost of invoices into different account codes as required ensuring that correct departments and cost centers are being charged;
- Review and request receipts from staff for submission of reports; receipts may be on paper from global staff, credit card on line ledgers and/or vendor emails such as Amazon;
- Review facilities and office manager’s employee reimbursement receipts and purchase summaries.
Compile Monthly Reports
- Document and highlight abnormalities on spending;
- Communicate and Review Expenses with Global Facilities Manager to ensure reports and receipts are accurate and up to GLG Corporate Facilities Standards;
- Maintain historical records by electronically filling documents and receipts.
- Develop a working knowledge of GLG Corporate Facilities standards and procedures in order to effectively communicate with different departments;
- Assist with data entry on Microsoft Excel & Word;
- Assist with any ongoing projects as requested.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor or masters’ degree in Finance and Accounting will be preferred;
- Self-starter, organized and detail-oriented;
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office products;
- General Computer and data entry skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Strong English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Strong organizational ability;
- Ability to do multi-task, solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.