Associate, Panel Management, Quantitative Insights
GLG is seeking an Associate, Panel Management to support and grow GLG’s survey business. The Associate will join the newly developing Panel Management department of a growing Global Quantitative Insights (QI) Team, and help recruit, update and maintain the conversion of GLG’s Council of Professional Experts into a structured Online Quantitative Research Panel, and maintain panelist engagement. The position will require a passion for collaborative thinking and a flexible workstyle. The Associate will collaborate closely with the Sr. Manager of Panel Operations and Sr. Manager of QI Operations on this endeavor. Associates will support and collaborate with QI Project Managers in dedicated regions and business units by providing accurate feasibility quotes, scoping populations, and field monitoring on a project to project basis.
The GLG Global QI Team is responsible for survey design, programming, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as a passion for creative problem solving, and project management.
The Associate will report to the Sr. Manager of Panel Operations, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Sample and Compliance leadership
- Stringent management of reliable external panel partners, holding them accountable to our cost, timing and deliverable quality standards for Bids and Execution/Delivery
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Compliance Teams to ensure only authentic, accurately targeted and quality sample is collected for all projects
- Responsibility for Oversight question compliance steps due to client-specific servicing rules
- Consistent updating of panel data/monitoring of active panelists
- Continually identifying innovative and efficient methods to collect and refresh profile questions data from GLG Council Members
- Identify and implement efficiencies for Inviting and recruiting Council Members to survey projects
- Adopt clear understanding of strongest panel partners for specific regions, industries and business units
- Contribute to new, more efficient and scalable solutions to grow, update and maintain the panel tool, including but not limited to:
- Development and enhancement of panel tool usage
- Integration of other GLG Council Member data and strategic partnership databases
- Responsible for quick and accurate turnaround on project bids to produce best possible revenue margins with successful project recruitment
- Maintain healthy survey rate metrics, including invite, completion and failed rates
- Timely field management of competitive bids for panel partners
- Contribute to the Team effort of driving sample costs down and enact this initiative on a project to project basis
- Provide input to managers and collaborate with council management to build tools that support accurate and increased feasibility, scoping and recruitment of sample targets
- Develop a reputation as a can-do, reliable resource and collaborator with QI Project Managers
- PMs will know you can provide cost, field time and feasibility counts in a timely fashion to confirm with clients and win the project
- Take feedback and direction from managers to improve processes and execution
- Uphold and propagate best practices in internal and external panel management, recruitment, and recommending design/screening execution that will support Project Managers identifying and weeding out bad actors during data review
An ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 1-3+ years of respondent panel management experience at a reputable market research or panel firm, including experience with online survey platforms
- External vendor relationship and individual project management experience
- Coordinating/collecting and tracking bid, project and performance metrics data
- Invoice/payment coordination skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English, fluency in an additional Asian language an advantage
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.