GLG is seeking candidates to join our Asia Client Solutions team in Hong Kong. The role will entail working within our Public Equities team, serving as a specialized Client Solutions manager for the Healthcare sector. Client Solutions Managers design and facilitate customized research products, creating innovative solutions on each client assignment, and are responsible for driving client engagement, product, membership and content strategy.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Own full accountability and responsibility for a Hong Kong book of business by serving as a thought partner to design and deliver on custom projects – including consultations, trip support, surveys, market studies, and special projects
- Build relationships with investment professionals at leading institutional investors and proactively generate demand for GLG products and services
- Collaborate with sales and client solutions colleagues across the public equity team to achieve account level and team level commercial goals, including development of new and existing GLG client relationships in Hong Kong.
Client Service & Membership Management:
- Deliver world-class client service marked by high levels of responsiveness, accuracy, insight, urgency, attention to detail, professionalism, follow-through, and enthusiasm, and serve as an example of excellence in client service to others within GLG
- Promote custom recruiting working with internal Council Management teams and personally attracting new Council Members to participate in time-sensitive engagements
- Enhancing the GLG Health Care Councils by developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders and healthcare professionals across Greater China and globally, as well as recruiting new senior executives and experts into GLG Councils through networking and direct outreach.
- Partnering with compliance and product teams to create innovative solutions for clients and experts
Compliance & Confidentiality:
- Exercise flawless judgment around GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements
- Clearly communicate to clients and Council Members the integrity and value of GLG’s compliance platform
- Implement GLG’s policies and procedures for protecting the integrity of client engagements and train new employees in those procedures
- Manage key strategic initiatives as requested by GLG leadership
- Work in collaborative interoffice teams to grow and promote client relationships and Council Member engagement
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or higher degree, ideally in a medical or life sciences subject preferred, or equivalent work experience.
- Up to 6 years of experience within the healthcare industry, including consulting, market research, or other professional healthcare services, established corporations in the healthcare sector, or start up environment
- Understanding of the business climate, ideally including knowledge of Asian equity and financial markets
- Passion for solving complex problems and executing best-in-class customer service
- Native or Near native fluency in Mandarin is essential for this role.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.