HR Support Analyst
The Human Resources team is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented HR Support Analyst with technical and customer service skills to provide support to our APAC HR team and serve as the main point of contact for all APAC employee inquiries. Key responsibilities include HR system data entry and managing all general employee questions via email and phone which include topics such as benefits, performance management, payroll, T&E reimbursement.
- Serve as a main point of contact for employee queries including explanation of company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Serve as the point person for the entry, maintenance, expansion and ongoing audit of employee data in accordance with semi-monthly payroll schedule
- Serve as a technical support for the onboarding system and the benefits module in our HRIS system
- Manage our online time off system
- Review and approve self-service transactions in our HRIS system
- Comprehensive knowledge of company policies, procedures, and benefits
- Research employee questions and effectively communicate information to employees - Escalates more complex issues to subject matter experts
- Assist in operational processes: on-boarding/off-boarding processes, transfers, personnel file maintenance, employment verifications,
- Support annual HR processes and audits (performance, goals, etc.)
- Update process documentation to ensure a seamless backup process
- Awareness and protection of confidential information when working in an open work environment
- Under guidance, creates and improves administrative processes for accuracy and efficiency
- Prepare letters like offer letters, employment certificate and visa support letters
- General support of HR business partners including preparing and creating materials for handouts or presentations including excel, word and PowerPoint documents.
- Support ad hoc projects as needed
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent systems skills including high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and HR systems
- Demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail; strong drive for results
- Ability to function in fast paced, innovative and open environment
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- Accurately and thoroughly document, record, and maintain information and data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks and concurrent projects simultaneously
- Able to adapt quickly to changes and the discipline to complete last minute requests as needed
- Ability to interact comfortably with employees at various levels of the organization
- Knowledge of the current employment laws and regulation
- Ability to establish and sustain positive interpersonal relationships with employees and management
- Ability to proactively and instinctively spot risks, issues, opportunities and find creative solutions to prevent or progress them.
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Express a strong desire to work in a team
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 500,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,400 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.