GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG is seeking a Senior Client Solutions Associate to join the Public Equities team in Hong Kong. The Senior Client Solutions Associate position is a key role within GLG where you will be working with prestigious and sophisticated clients comprising of leading financial institutions, including some of the world’s largest hedge funds, long-only funds, and mutual funds.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members, and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Executing time-sensitive projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team – split by either industry or investment strategy
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Growing GLG’s network by recruiting new senior industry experts
- Working with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 3-5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment.
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and interest in public markets
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
- Native or near-native fluency in Japanese and English is essential for this role
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.