Associates are responsible for driving Gerson Lehrman Group’s underlying business processes, fulfilling timely client research requests, assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and facilitating in-person interactions between GLG’s clients and Council Members.
• Support the client facing team. Associate will provide project support to the client facing team who manage multiple projects on a day-to-day basis.
• Facilitating educational interactions between GLG Council Members and our clients, enable our clients to make more informed and confident investment decisions. Associate is tasked with fulfilling time sensitive research requests by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts. Most GLG client/expert interactions consist of telephone consultations but also may consist of surveys, research travel programs, and in-depth engagements.
• Assist in the programming of live meetings. Associate is responsible for supporting the client facing team organise and host small group conversations between GLG Council Members and GLG clients and programme private meetings for GLG Council Members at client offices.
• Enhancing the GLG Councils. Developing relationships with GLG’s most respected thought leaders across sectors, as well as recruiting new senior executives and leading consultants into the GLG Councils through research, networking, and direct outreach.
• Working towards growing GLG client relationships. Associate will be working towards gaining responsibility of developing relationships with GLG clients, who are primarily leading investment professionals across EMEA。 This relationship development will stem from in-person client meetings, project execution, and telephone interactions.
• Team-wide collaboration. Associate is expected to work closely with our Sales and Business Development team.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree or higher from a top tier university
- Native Proficiency in Mandarin and Fluent in English
- 0 to 3 years relevant industry experience or consulting background
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Successful track record managing multiple, simultaneous complex tasks and working in team environments
- Attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.