GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the new Data Processing operation that supports the GLG Surveys team. GLG Surveys is responsible for designing and executing quantitative research projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types.
Full Job Description
GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the new Data Processing operation that supports the GLG Surveys team. GLG Surveys is responsible for designing and executing quantitative research projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
Reporting to the Manager, Data Processing, this role will work with the wider Surveys team to help provide a set of standard deliverables every GLG Survey to a high quality and fast turnaround. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-growing global operation and will have some experience in working with data.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Create standard reports that based on data collected by the Surveys team, typically working in Excel and PowerPoint but also using other analytical software.
- Collaborate with the wider Surveys teams execute and deliver clients’ needs, framing data sets to deliver better results for further analysis.
- Deliver exceptional service support to internal clients within GLG, gain an understanding of client needs, communicate in a responsive and effective manner, and build personal rapport.
- Interact with global Surveys colleagues to understand the best structure to prepare for most efficient data delivery of each client project.
- Deliver high volume of standard reports that support clients’ understanding of survey results, often working with large datasets.
- Consistently hit fast-paced deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Plan and prioritize to hit deadlines in conditions that may change rapidly or involve ambiguity.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Required education: Any Graduate and above
- Some experience in research and data analysis preferred
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint; familiarity with at least one data visualization software tool a plus
- Excellent attention to detail along with a strong work ethic and desire to go the extra mile.
- Ability to build strong and positive relationships with colleagues
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.