Bilingual Member Solutions Associate - Portuguese
Austin, TX, United StatesApply Now
Member Solutions Associates are responsible for delivering exceptional customer support to GLG’s Council Members: 700,000 former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals. This is a fast-paced customer service position in which Associates interact with Council Members daily, answering questions through phone, chat, and email platforms.
Member Solutions Associates thrive in a fast-paced environment, multitasking between various responsibilities. They are curious individuals who are excited about a problem-solving, communication-driven role. Whether it is walking a business leader through GLG’s project workflow and payment platform or chatting with a new Council Member about building their profile through our online chat feature, the Member Solutions Associate role is an exciting computer-based position in a growing global firm.
Member Solutions Associate – Portuguese Language Skills
Member Solutions Associates with Portuguese language skills will be aligned with Council Members located in Latin America. In addition to interacting with Latin American Council Members, in this role the Member Solutions Associate will work closely with GLG’s Latin American focused Research team.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues ranging in complexity and level of urgency. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills.
You will also:
- Work an 8:30 – 5:30, Monday through Friday schedule
- Complete a fast-paced training program
- Interact with GLG Council Members via email, telephone, and live chat
- Solve approximately ~60 Council Member-related inquiries per day, including issues relating to payments and technology tools
- Develop knowledge of customer service technology tools, including Zendesk
- Adhere to standardized workflows to provide a consistent service experience as well as ‘think on your feet’ to provide custom solutions to Council Members
An Ideal Candidate Will Have the Following:
Across all of our positions, GLG seeks excellence, integrity, creativity, and professionalism. Specifically, we look for individuals who thrive in new environments and approach their work with precision and a drive to continually improve overall skillset and performance.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Passion for high-level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, live chat, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team
- Experience working with online ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk)
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Culture and Professional Development:
The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.