GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG is seeking a Senior Associate, Client Solutions to join the Financial Services team in Sydney. The Senior Associate position is a key role within GLG where you will be working with prestigious and sophisticated clients comprising of leading financial institutions.
The Senior Associate will be responsible for delivering projects to clients, building relationships with our council members, and working with senior colleagues to maximise GLG’s growth and impact. At GLG you will have the opportunity to progress quickly, while working in a collaborative environment.
Key Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Executing time-sensitive projects for GLG’s clients working within a specialised team – split by either industry or investment strategy
- Leveraging GLG’s network to match Council Members with clients, based on the client’s needs
- Daily interaction with GLG’s experts to understand their capabilities and knowledge on specific client requests
- Maintaining accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience
- Enhancing your knowledge of your clients by building strong relationships with them
- Growing GLG’s network by recruiting new senior industry experts
- Working with our Business Development team to grow revenue and ensure retention of existing accounts
- Collaborating with GLG’s Events, Strategic Projects and Survey teams to pitch and execute a wide range of products
- Collaborating with senior team members to program virtual and live content events
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above
- 3-5 years of work experience in client-facing, account management or analyst roles in industries including: financial services, equity research, consulting, market research, recruiting, other professional services, or start up environment
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and interest in financial markets
- Passion for problem-solving in a client servicing role
- Successful track record working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and written) and ability to proactively engage senior professionals
- Outstanding communication skills in English
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.