GLG Healthcare (HC) Content Managers serve as internal thought leaders around GLG’s capabilities in the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector. A Content Manager will drive innovative content and bespoke event programming for our clients, while leading the growth of our Council of key opinion leaders, physicians, researchers, and executives.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Build and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders, physicians, and executives in the Healthcare and Life Sciences space to develop cutting edge in-person and virtual event content.
- “Connect the dots” between trending Healthcare and Life Sciences industry topics, upcoming catalysts, and investor priorities to build events based on these issues and position and market these events both internally to business development/client service teams and directly to GLG clients
- Spearhead the execution of our client engagement plan across client investment strategies and seniorities through programming and curating events, including small roundtables, discussions at industry conferences, webinars, and teleconferences.
- Contribute to the design, development, positioning and marketing of our Healthcare and Life Sciences solutions/products.
- Host in-person and virtual events between key opinion leaders, physicians, and executives and GLG’s clients, serving as a moderator for these discussions.
- Partner with industry-focused clients on bespoke solutions and contribute to new product innovation to keep pace with changing client needs and industry trends.
- Work as part of collaborative interoffice teams to deliver results.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries, including, but not limited to marketing, industry research, equity research, academic research, journalism
- Must project professionalism and competence in front of clients, as well as be a confident, persuasive, and able communicator comfortable with unfamiliar topics and challenging client situations.
- Must have a strong work ethic and desire to manage many highly complex tasks while maintaining attention to detail, and work in an autonomous and fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Must have strong relationship-building skills, as well as a desire to conduct in-person, email, and telephone outreach to clients and senior industry thought leaders and experts.
- A Bachelor’s degree in science is required, and an MS, PhD, or MD is preferred.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.