GLG Institute (GLGi), Executive Client Relationship Manager
Experience Level: MidApply Now
GLG Institute is transforming the way the world’s top executives share expertise, learn, and accelerate success, by providing bespoke peer to peer learning and development programs for our executive clients. Senior executives learn most effectively through conversation with other professionals who can share relevant experience and hard-won perspectives. GLG Institute creates those conversations to ensure our clients meet their goals and objectives, by recruiting the world’s best operators, leaders, and policy makers to serve as Advisors to our GLG Institute Members.
We are seeking a GLG Institute Relationship Manager to provide client services to executives in the life science industry. This will include designing individual members’ programs and being the point of contact and senior advisor by pairing them with prominent chief executives, international subject-matter experts, and policy leaders for direct mentorship, networking, and counsel.
As a Relationship Manager you will also work closely with GLG Institute Advisors and the internal GLG team to develop customized product offerings and events for GLG Institute members. In addition, this individual will emerge as a thought partner to GLG Institute members by cultivating close relationships through regular interactions in live meetings and other type of communications.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Curating membership journeys for GLG Institute members (mainly C-level executives in the life science industry) based on their membership objectives, professional learning goals and career aspirations. The membership journey typically consists of a combination of 1:1 meetings, participation at roundtables and other educational and networking events.
- Supporting GLG Institute growth through membership renewals, referrals as well as growing relationships with HR organizations to ensure strong enterprise-level engagement.
- Facilitating mentoring and coaching interactions between GLG Institute Advisors and our members, to enable our members to advance in their professional development via more informed and more confident career decisions. Interactions take place mainly in-person but also over the phone.
- Supporting the programming of live meetings by organizing and helping to host small group conversations between GLG Institute members and GLG Institute Advisors.
- Enhancing the GLG Institute Advisor Community by recruiting the most respected thought leaders in the Healthcare sector and other industries to join GLG Institute Advisor Community.
- Growing GLG Institute relationships by developing relationships with GLG Institute members and advisors, who are primarily senior executives and professionals in the life sciences industry.
- Collaborating with the team, and help mentor and manage junior colleagues.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, Life Sciences, related field or equivalent.
- At least years of progressive experience in a learning and development or executive development role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry preferred.
- Proven track record of project management as well as coordinating complex internal and external executive meetings or programs.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels, including executive management
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Proven business communication skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.