GLG Institute Relationship Management Senior Associate
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG Institute is transforming the way the world’s top executives share expertise, learn, and accelerate success, by providing bespoke peer to peer learning and development programs for our executive clients. Senior executives learn most effectively through conversation with other professionals who can share relevant experience and hard-won perspectives. GLG Institute creates those conversations to ensure our clients meet their goals and objectives, by recruiting the world’s best operators, leaders, and policy makers to serve as Advisors to our GLG Institute Members.
We are seeking a GLG Institute Relationship Management Senior Associate to support the delivery of customized learning and development experiences to executives in the life sciences industry. This will include working on designing individual members’ programs, and facilitating the scheduling and execution of their meetings with prominent chief executives, international subject-matter experts, and policy leaders for direct mentorship, networking, and counsel. As a Senior Associate, you will also work closely with the rest of the GLG Institute team and GLG Institute Advisors to support the development and delivery of customized product offerings and events for GLG Institute members.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Relationship Management: Support the Relationship Management process and develop relationships with GLG Institute members (clients) and advisors, who are primarily current and former CEO’s of Fortune 500 healthcare companies, and their executive assistants/chiefs of staff.
- Supports senior team members by contributing to the development of membership journeys and identifying primary Advisor populations
- Builds relationships with clients and/or their EAs through thoughtful phone, email, and/or in-person interactions
- Facilitates client engagements by working with senior (C-level) executives, Advisors, and their executive assistants to identify mutual availability for engagements and coordinate telephone or video call consultations
- Partners with Events Production to ensure proper logistics management for in-person client engagements including 1:1s, Roundtables, and Summits
- Content Generation and Programming:
- Support the development and execution of events and thematic programs
- Contribute to content topic generation, and speaker identification
- Advisor Engagement: Collaborate with Advisor Relations and Relationship Management teammates to support the sourcing, recruitment, and engagement of Advisors
- Account Growth and New Business Development: support the growth of GLG Institute by contributing to capabilities/pitch decks, case studies, and other marketing materials for renewal and/or new business pitch interactions with current or potential clients
- GLG-wide collaboration: The Senior Associate is expected to effectively build collaborative relationships with the entire GLG Institute team and cross-functional GLG teams
- Contributes to the running and evaluating of reports on engagement and payment history at the member, account, and/or portfolio level
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college
- At least 2 years of related experience such as operational, client service, program management, or project management, learning and development, or career development role.
- Must have a demonstrated interest and aptitude for the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, or healthcare industries and their key players
- Proven track record of project management as well as coordinating complex internal and external executive meetings or programs.
- Must have a demonstrated interest in leadership and personal development
- The ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels, including executive management is required
- Excellent verbal and writing skills are required, along with proven business communication skills
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.