GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in Gurugram, India.
“Manager- Survey Programming” will join a growing Global Survey Team and will collaborate with the global survey team to serve GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies.
“Manager- Survey Programming” will be responsible first and foremost for accurate and timely delivery of GLG surveys, across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types.
Quality and thoughtful survey programming relies on a Team that considers the most viable and actionable data capture. This will ensure positioning clients to qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team facilitates the very quick execution of hundreds of surveys per month across globe. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, a keen analytic outlook, excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as a passion for cutting edge operational execution, following advancements in complex online survey coding and project management.
Working with the Global Survey Team, “Manager- Survey Programming” will be responsible for…
- Managing survey team in night shift to support Global and U.S. clients
- Programming complex surveys and ensuring error free delivery within defined timeline.
- Managing escalations/queries from Project Managers/ Clients or internal stakeholders
- Job prioritization and assignment in most efficient way and coaching team in case any help is required
- Review survey design content to ensure they meet GLG’s bar for both quality and compliance also providing suggestion to PMs/Clients for any ambiguous/ non-feasible setup
- Continuous monitoring team’s activity to ensure all process/guidelines are adhered
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues within the Global
Survey team and the broader GLG teams
- Supporting supervisors in day to day reporting, data preparation.
- Regular catch up with team members and providing feedback/action plan to their manager
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all our positions, we insist upon integrity, compliance, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism.
For this position, we seek applicants with a B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree from top-tier colleges or universities, or desired work experience in a related field.
The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- 9-10+ year of experience – managing a team of online survey programmers/testing
- Excellent knowledge in Decipher is must. Experience in ConfirmIT/ Dimension /Qualtrics or any other survey programming tool is an added advantage
- Experience/familiarity with complex programming and online data deliverables in the market research field a strong plus
- Willing to work during US hours i.e. EST/CST/PST (India night shift) and over the weekends/Holidays.
- Proven ability to independently work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Superior writing logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Manage project timelines in a transparent, up front, and proactive capacity. Immediately escalating issues that may be obstacles to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems individually
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.