GLG is seeking a Survey Manager to support our corporate clients and grow GLG’s Survey business. The Survey Manager will join a growing EMEA Corporate Markets Team, which provides B2B market research to Fortune 1000 companies. The Survey Manager will collaborate heavily with GLG’s internal Survey team. This person will work with industry segment leads on growth initiatives and building client relationships.
The Survey Team is responsible for questionnaire drafting, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types.
The Survey Manager will report to the industry segment leads, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for corporate clients’ Survey needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on complex Survey Projects – including advising on the proper survey methodology, drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaire/design, and advising the visualization of results
- Commercial leadership: Work with Corporate Solutions and Business Development to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the Survey product
- People leadership: Develop and lead a growing team in EMEA; build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the Survey product’s position
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Undergraduate degree from a top university
- 3-5 years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with survey methodologies and online survey platforms
- Experience serving clients in the technology, telecommunication, and industrial sectors
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members is a plus
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.