GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Survey Team in Austin, Texas. The Survey Associate will join a growing Global Survey Team which collaborates with GLG’s sophisticated client base; which includes top institutional investment firms, top-tier consulting firms, non-profit organizations, and Fortune 1000 companies, as well as colleagues throughout GLG. The Survey Associate will be responsible for participating in the creation and execution of survey projects that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
The Survey Team is responsible for survey writing, programming, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month, working directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs, often helping to qualify and quantify industry or market trends. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a keen analytic outlook. Successful Survey Team members have a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
Specific Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the design and facilitation of customized surveys targeting a wide variety of specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile and review reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Learn to manage multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work towards interacting directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs
You will have most of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (Decipher, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey or a similar platform)
- Superior writing, logic, and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, and patience allowing you to complete and rigorously review every stage of challenging project work
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours outside of the traditional workday, as needed (including evenings and weekends)
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.