Member Solutions- Customer Experience Associate
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG is seeking candidates for a Member Solutions (Associate) position in Gurgaon.
Member Solutions Associates are responsible for delivering exceptional customer support for and managing relationships with GLG’s Council Members, which include former C-suite executives, academics, scientists, policy specialists, former public sector leaders and other top professionals.
This is a fast-paced customer service position in which Associates interact with Council Members daily, answering questions through multiple channels.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
As a Member Solutions Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues ranging in complexity and level of urgency. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills.
You will also
- Willing to work in shifts
- Open to 24*7 support environment
- Complete a fast-paced training program
- Interact with GLG Council Members
- Solve Council Member-related inquiries, including issues relating to payments and technology tools, in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Develop knowledge of customer service technology tools, including Zendesk
- Adhere to standardized workflows to provide a consistent service experience as well as ‘think on your feet’ to provide custom solutions to Council Members
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree from a top-tier university
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a customer-centric environment, with a track record in playing a fully supportive role managing internal and/or external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels
- Passion for high-level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, in a technology-enabled environment
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team
- Experience working with online ticketing systems (i.e., Zendesk)
We seek bright, positive and flexible people who also:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavors
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth
- Exhibit constant attention to detail
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.