Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Review reports and profiles to determine adherence to the quality standards set forth within the GLG Councils;
- Investigate potential quality issues that are escalated from other GLG teams;
- Collaborate with multiple teams at GLG, including GLG’s Compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- Influence and help develop new processes, guidelines, and protocols to improve the decision-making process around Council Management quality issues;
- Assist in identifying new ways to spot potential quality issues to enhance GLG’s screening capabilities;
- Communicate with Council Members and internal stakeholders to resolve any outstanding concerns;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
You will have most of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 2-5 years of experience in a compliance, risk management, quality control, communications, conflict management, or equivalent role;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.), with experience successfully and diplomatically handling challenging situations and conversations;
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- Ability to take initiative and be decisive;
- Willingness to mentor and guide fellow team members;
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment;
- Passion for quality with a successful track record of working in a team environment;
- Ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary with a comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.