Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Greeting guests, clients, and candidates at the front desk by creating a welcoming and accommodating atmosphere. Making guests feel comfortable and finding the appropriate GLG employee to deliver guests in a timely manner.
• Answering the GLG main phone line and directing telephone traffic to the appropriate employee in a timely fashion. Serves as back up for NYC Hosts when volume dictates.
• Maintaining the conference room calendars for booking events and meetings.
• Providing catering ordering and set up assistance for GLG Austin.
• Maintain security of the office by issuing new hire badges, and by notifying the building through the proper protocol through administrative procedures
• Managing incoming and outgoing packages, creating shipping labels, and distributing mail as appropriate.
• Ordering of supplies including office, and facilities inventory.
• Assist with employee parking administrative forms, including submitting paperwork to payroll and tracking to ensure accuracy.
• Submit invoices and receipts into the accounting system for approval.
• Assist HR with the onboarding of all new hires.
• Keeping the host, break, mail, and storage areas clean and well organized.
• Assist with stocking the break room and making coffee throughout the day.
• Respond to Facilities inquiries, and forward to the Facilities Manager, for appropriate action.
• Administrative and other duties or tasks as determined by the Facilities Manager or Director of Global Facilities.
You will have most of the following:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 years of Administrative and/or Customer Service experience
• Dependability and punctuality
• Flexibility to work overtime as needed and/or some weekends
• The ability to handle all interactions with a high level of professionalism
• Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
• Superior communication skills
• Ability to lift 25lbs
• Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
• The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.