Our Recruiting team is focused on servicing the world’s leading financial investment firms, professional services firms, and corporations with GLG’s expert Council Members on a variety of topics across the globe, every day. Recruiters explain to industry professionals what it means to work with GLG and recruit them into GLG’s professional membership network, the GLG Councils – a base of 700,000 experts. These experts (Council Members) include business leaders, academics, and foremost subject matter specialists that share their insight to help our clients make better business decisions.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Drive overall performance of team (8+ Recruiters) to meet or exceed collective performance goals
• Provide ongoing coaching, and effectively receive and provide feedback - both up and down
• Engage in the professional development of team members, and execute strategies to retain top talent
• Prepare and review performance data to monitor and measure the team's productivity, goal achievement and overall effectiveness
• Interface and partner with client services team to drive continuous improvement in quality and speed
• Guide team decision-making around compliance matters
You will have most of the following:
• Bachelors degree or higher
• 2+ years of high performance as a people manager in inside sales, recruiting, or fundraising
• Demonstrated ability to work with, motivate and lead a sales/development/recruiting team
• Results-oriented focus with a passion for coaching and driving team toward meeting and exceeding targets
• Strong collaborator and effective in a cross-functional team environment
• Excel in a metrics-driven, entrepreneurial and challenging environment
- Salary/Benefits: Competitive base salary plus eligibility for, depending on the role, a year-end performance-based discretionary bonus with comprehensive benefits program that includes our flexible/open PTO policy.
- The Austin office also offers training sessions to explore additional topics, teach valuable skills, and indulge curiosity. We also welcome our experts and other guest speakers to teach us what they know – because our learning mission extends to ourselves. And our fun, team-focused environment includes community volunteer programs, a dynamic activity-based work-space, an in-office barista bar, book club, a mentor program, and various team-building and health & wellness activities.
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and 2,000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.