GLG is the world’s leading B2B platform connecting professionals with expertise. We connect thousands of clients to the largest global network of subject-matter experts across every sector. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
Our Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates are front-line client service professionals and the engine of GLG. The Client Solutions team member will be responsible for managing and executing primary research deliverables to add value to GLG clients based in India and the APAC region. They work closely with our clients -- professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consulting firms, and non-profits on the critical decisions they make every day. These custom learning solutions include phone consultations and one-on-one meetings, as well as surveys, reports, and site tours with leading experts and C-suite executives.
Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates work in teams across industries, connecting our clients to the insight they need from leading doctors, academics, scientists, policy specialists, strategists, executives and other experts with years of on-the-ground experience. Client Solutions Associates / Senior Associates themselves also develop into subject matter experts across industries and topics via their client service role.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Learning GLG’s underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice.
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of GLG clients by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts.
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfilment by managing premium products including Market and Custom Surveys, Education Seminars, Roundtable luncheons, Custom Research Trips and virtual events;
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 2-5 years’ years of experience, ideally in consulting, Financial Services, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment.
- Prior experience in B2B/Corporate client management
- Postgraduate / Graduate from tier I college
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc)
- General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills.
- Experience interacting with senior executives.
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
- General knowledge of European/Asian cultures, awareness of European/Asian business practices.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.