- Learning GLG’s underlying business processes and assisting senior team members with high-level product execution, and developing a fundamental understanding of the respective research practice
- Fulfilling time-sensitive research requests delegated by senior team members on behalf of GLG clients by analysing client requests, and building and qualifying primary populations of topic experts;
- Assisting senior team members with high-level service fulfilment by managing premium products including Market and Custom Surveys, Education Seminars, Roundtable luncheons, and Custom Research Trips;
- Develop a working knowledge of the area’s core industries to improve project and product service quality.
GLG attracts employees from the most distinctive professional and academic backgrounds. Across all of our positions, we insist upon integrity, creativity, intensity, flexibility, and professionalism. For this position, we seek applicants with bachelor's or master’s degrees from top-tier colleges or universities with relevant work experience. The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Up to 4-6 years’ years of experience, ideally in consulting, Financial Services, market research, recruiting, or other professional services or start-up environment
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.);
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills in English
- General understanding, awareness and interest in consulting and financial markets
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial/leadership skills;
- Experience interacting with senior executives;
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.