GLG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Surveys team in Mumbai, India. The Senior Associate will join a new team that is being established to execute surveys for India-based clients and to support our fast-growing global surveys teams based in Hong Kong with extended hours coverage for clients based in the US and EMEA across the professional services, financial service, and corporate sectors.
GLG Surveys is responsible for managing all aspects of survey questionnaire writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytical outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service, and project management. Project types are variable in size, length, and complexity.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the design and facilitation of customized surveys targeting a wide variety of specialized topics and populations for clients in India
- Project assistance with other survey teams: Work with the point-person in other teams in the US and UK to assist in end-to-end survey execution; ensure the broader survey team’s resources are optimally utilized for the success of your project
- Manage and assist in managing multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Compile and review reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work towards interacting directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-2 years of market research experience
- Superior writing, logic, and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Decipher, Qualtrics, or a similar platform)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, and patience allowing you to complete and rigorously review every stage of challenging project work
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours outside of the traditional workday, as needed (including evenings and weekends)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.