GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. We connect decision makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Our network of 700,000+ Council Members is the largest in the world, and we recruit hundreds of new experts every day. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
GLG is seeking a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Survey Senior Associate to join the Private Equity Survey Team in London, which is part of the wider Private Equity Team. This individual will collaborate with GLG Client Solutions and Business Development professionals, as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base.
The Survey Team is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of survey projects across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Survey Team drives the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management.
The Survey Senior Associate will be responsible for the creation and execution of surveys that help clients qualify and quantify industry/market trends through commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace analysis.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design and facilitate customised surveys targeting specialised topics and populations
- Involvement in driving business, identify survey opportunities and contributing to revenue targets
- Compile survey data files for clients
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 3-4 years of B2B market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms and/or panel providers
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Familiarity with a variety of industry areas, including, but not limited to: Technology, Consumer Goods, Energy and Industrials, and/or Financial Services
- Demonstrate experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g. experience with Decipher)
- Experience understanding and interpreting survey data and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organisational skills
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise, identify and solve problems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree or above or equivalent work experience
- Full business proficiency in English
12-24 months after consistent high-quality end-to-end delivery and quality of relationship management, Senior Survey Associates typically progress onto Survey Manager roles where you are responsible for your own book of business, managing client relationships and increasing account management responsibilities.
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary and annual bonus with comprehensive benefits (including healthcare coverage, a contributory pension plan, 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays)
- Global tuition reimbursement to support GLGers who want to continue their professional education
- A great team atmosphere with socials, off site activities and sports teams to join
- An opportunity to contribute to GLG’s Social Impact Partners Programme
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.