GLG is seeking Senior Associates for our Client Solutions team in Dublin, who have a strong interest in excelling at best-in-class service in a performance-driven, merit-based, and team-oriented environment.
Our Client Solutions team is the engine of GLG. Senior Associates work directly with our clients – professionals at the world’s top corporations, investment firms, management consultancies, and non-profits – to help them learn and make better decisions every day. Senior Associates facilitate custom learning solutions such as phone consultations, one-on-one meetings, surveys, reports, and consulting engagements with leading experts and executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Execute and assess custom learning projects for clients, by understanding the client’s overall objectives and requirements.
- Engage with clients daily by phone and or email, to understand and serve their needs for advice and information.
- Provide exceptional service by delivering on the ever-changing scope of their project, by understanding the client’s business strategy, policies and markets and advising accordingly.
- Recruit new experts to join our membership through targeted and timely outreach by phone, email, and other methods.
- Determine and recommend the most effective research methodology by understanding clients’ ask and how they match to GLG’s product offerings, which are, but not exhaustive to - phone consultations, surveys, placements, written reports, and events.
- Navigate complex compliance requirements and operational procedures that differ across a wide pool of clients, therein representing GLG’s key value proposition.
- Maintain accountability and responsibility for client projects and the overall client experience by understanding that the information provided is relevant and accurate.
- Collaborate with Team Leaders and other internal stakeholders to deliver on research needs to maximize commercial outcomes, which includes coordinating cross functional partners in Business Development, Compliance, Legal, and Operations.
- Review commercial success, problem solve, and present GLG’s capabilities at the onset and through to the conclusion of projects.
As a Senior Associate, you will learn to:
- Excel in a fast-paced, metrics-driven, entrepreneurial, and challenging environment
- Communicate with clients to assess and scope their learning needs
- Develop strong, transferable business skills – including client service excellence, written and oral communication, client and account management, time management, negotiating, problem solving, project management, and the ability to achieve commercial targets.
- Understand and deploy a broad range of custom learning products to creatively support clients
- Collaborate with colleagues on and across teams to build and shape a business
- Gain exposure to coaching and mentoring newer professionals.
GLG seeks to attract employees from diverse personal, academic and professional backgrounds. We look for individuals who are passionate about our mission to transform how professionals learn and who embody GLG’s values: learning and curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
Ideal candidates also have:
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable work experience.
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-volume environment
- Superior communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work responsibly, both independently and collaboratively as needs warrant, in an ever-changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Appreciation for the role data and metrics play in growing a business successfully
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Receptive to close coaching and feedback
- Insatiable desire to learn about new topics
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 700,000+ member-experts and 2000+ employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.