GLG is seeking a people and research leader to help drive success for our Surveys business. This person will be responsible for leading a team of research professionals and pitching, designing, and executing research projects for GLG’s sophisticated client base.
Typically, GLG’s market research projects employ a variety of research techniques to help clients qualify and quantify industry and market trends through pipeline analyses, commercial assessments, product forecasting, and general marketplace investigation. The survey team is responsible for quantitative insights/market research writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. This person will lead a team of early-career research professionals, helping to ensure consistent and excellent service for GLG’s corporate clients.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Lead the design, execution, and delivery of customized survey products to GLG’s corporate clients
- Support commercial success via client interactions and excellent project delivery
- Lead, train, and support early-career research professionals
- Work with clients and internal partners to increase the awareness of GLG’s survey capabilities
- Develop, implement and enforce best practices for project execution while developing a team of market research project managers and associates
- Monitor and own the responsibility for the health of key client accounts
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 5 years of primary full cycle market research, or other similar experience
- Must have experience with quantitative research methodologies and capabilities, as well as analyzing research results
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in market research, business, or some other form of quantitatively focused research
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members, or managing people on market research projects is required
- Must be able to collaborate with internal stakeholders in a fast paced, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Technology, industrials, and/or telecommunication sector experience is a plus
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.