Senior Strategic Solutions Associate, Tech Sector Clients
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG’s Tech & Growth Strategic Solutions business help Technology, Consumer, Telcom, Payments, and Insurance companies by providing them with the insights that they need to handle the critical strategy decisions they face. The team creates and manages research projects to solve clients’ diverse challenges. It leverages its Survey and Projects capabilities along with the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise to deliver quantitative and qualitative insights to inform their decisions in a timely and thorough manner.
The Tech & Growth Strategic Solutions team is seeking a Senior Associate to lead and contribute to engagements with our clients. This is a highly visible role within a fast growing business unit, at a high growth company.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support and manage all aspects of client engagements including scoping, development and closing from start to finish to ensure a high quality level of client service and deliverables
- The Senior Associate role offers exposures to the latest Technology, Consumer, Telcom, Media, Payments, and Insurance sector trends driving innovation and disruption
- The role also provides regular exposure to senior team leaders across GLG and unlimited opportunities to build strong relationships with our Technology & Growth clients and the broader GLG community
- Strategic Projects is one of the fastest growing business units at GLG and offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least two years of prior work experience in management or strategy consulting, professional services, or market research
- Demonstrated capability in project management and structured problem solving
- Interest in Technology and Consumer industries is strongly preferred
- Ability (or interest to learn) to tackle ambiguous problems with well thought out approach and defined parameters is preferred
- Interest in negotiation and sales is preferred
- Must have a humble attitude and willingness to learn
- Must have strong time management, attention to detail, and communication skills
- Strong technical skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Must be a team player
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.