Senior Surveys Associate, Private Equity Strategic Solutions
Experience Level: JuniorApply Now
GLG Surveys connects clients across all industries with data driven insights using our B2B panels built from the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise. We offer market insights by providing access to our industry-leading expert panel, as well as full-service custom market research project management and quality review. Our team of quantitative market research specialists support all phases of a client engagement, from scoping and questionnaire design to panel selection, quality review, and data interpretation and visualization to meet our client objectives. The Survey team facilitates the execution of hundreds of surveys per month, working directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs, often helping to qualify and quantify industry or market trends. To learn more: https://glg.it/surveys/
GLG Surveys is seeking a highly-motivated and entrepreneurial individual to join our Private Equity Survey Team, in either New York City or Austin Texas. Our Private Equity Survey team provides quantitative insights to investment teams to support their deal diligence and to portfolio companies to help inform their value creation strategy.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assist with the design and execution of customized surveys targeting a wide variety of specialized topics and populations
- Program survey questionnaires into various online survey platforms
- Compile and review reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Learn to manage multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work towards interacting directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 1 year of quantitative market research experience, including previous experience analyzing survey results and/or communicating survey results to clients or stakeholders
- A Bachelor’s degree, a masters or PHD is a plus
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (Decipher, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey or a similar platform)
- Strong communication skills
- Must be collaborative to effectively work with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple projects by prioritizing and problem solving
- Must have conceptual and analytic skills
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, and patience allowing you to complete and rigorously review every stage of challenging project work
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours outside of the traditional workday, as needed (including evenings and weekends)
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group:
GLG is the world’s knowledge marketplace. Our clients rely on GLG’s global team to connect with powerful insight across fields from our network of 700,000+ experts (and the hundreds of new experts we recruit every day).
We serve thousands of the world’s best businesses, from Fortune 500 corporations to leading technology companies to professional services firms and financial institutions. We connect our clients to the world’s largest and most varied source of first-hand expertise, including executives, scientists, academics, former public-sector leaders, and the foremost subject matter specialists.
GLG’s industry-leading compliance framework allows clients to learn in a structured, auditable, and transparent way, consistent with their own internal compliance obligations and the highest professional ethical standards. Our compliance standards are a major competitive differentiator and key component of the company’s culture.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.