GLG is seeking a Project Manager (Surveys) to own the responsibility for leading and growing GLG’s Surveys business in APAC. The Project Manager (Surveys) will join a growing Global Surveys Team and will collaborate with GLG Client Solutions and Business Development professionals as well as GLG’s sophisticated client base of top investment firms and consulting firms. This person will work with the team leader of APAC Surveys to lead growth initiatives, build and grow client relationships, and lead a team of associates to deliver the product.
The Surveys Team is responsible for survey questionnaire writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. The Surveys Team facilitates the execution of hundreds of survey projects per month. This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytic outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service and project management. In addition, it requires the ability and passion to lead and develop younger associates on his/her own team.
The Project Manager (Surveys) will report to the team leader of APAC Surveys, who will provide a close mentoring environment to rapidly accelerate development.
- Project leadership: Serve as point-person for clients’ Quantitative Insights needs, and ensure the highest level of service is delivered end-to-end
- Thought leadership: Serve clients’ requests on the most complex surveys - including the drafting of client learning needs into thoughtful questionnaires, and the visualization of results
- Commercial leadership: Work with Client Solutions and Sales to identify high potential client opportunities and pitch the Surveys product
- People leadership: Develop and lead a growing team in Hong Kong; build collaborative relationships throughout GLG to strengthen the Surveys product’s position
- Undergraduate degree from a tier 1 university
- 5-8 years of market research and survey design experience, including experience with online survey platforms
- Experience leading teams and developing junior members
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Superior writing, logic and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience managing a product team or book of business a plus
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating research results to stakeholders a plus
- Management consulting or investment banking experience or a demonstrated strong understanding of professional services a plus
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, is a must
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.