GLG Surveys is responsible for managing all aspects of survey questionnaire writing, editing, fielding, and data compilation across various industry verticals, population geographies, and client types. Major examples of projects include surveys and flash polls of GLG’s council members to supplement the qualitative insights provided through GLG’s 1-on-1 learning products.
This position requires meticulous attention to detail, the ability to prioritize and multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a keen analytical outlook, as well as, a passion for creative problem solving, client service, and project management. Project types are variable in size, length, and complexity.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist with the design and facilitation of customized surveys targeting a wide variety of specialized topics and populations for clients in India
- Project assistance with other survey teams: Work with the point-person in other teams in the US and UK to assist in end-to-end survey execution; ensure the broader survey team’s resources are optimally utilized for the success of your project
- Manage and assist in managing multiple survey projects with tight timelines while prioritizing and multi-tasking to ensure important deadlines are met
- Compile and review reports of survey data for clients (data analysis not required)
- Navigate survey requests with complex requirements and client-specific preferences
- Establish and build strong working relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients
- Work towards interacting directly with clients to understand and meet their learning needs
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1-2 years of market research experience
- Superior writing, logic, and interaction skills; including oral and organizational skills
- Experience collaborating with team-members in a high-throughput, deadline-driven, process-oriented, client-servicing environment
- Demonstrated experience with questionnaire and survey writing/programming (e.g., experience with Decipher, Qualtrics, or a similar platform)
- Experience analyzing results and/or communicating survey results to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a rigorous, fast-moving environment
- Excellent conceptual and analytic skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize, identify, and solve problems
- Experience with statistical techniques
- Strong problem-solving skills, dedication, and patience allowing you to complete and rigorously review every stage of challenging project work
- Willingness to work flexible and extended hours outside of the traditional workday, as needed (including evenings and weekends)
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
Notes: GLG does not allow employees to trade public equities or debt. All prospective new hires are required to undergo a background check.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.