Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships with key constituents at clients in order to articulate GLG's brand and tailor our value proposition to those clients.
- Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans (with Sales colleagues) and realize objectives by collaborating with GLG’s client service teams.
- Comfortably articulate the value of GLG services to large and small audiences alike.
- Gather regular client feedback to help maintain service excellence and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM tools and systems
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, research, marketing, legal, finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 3 - 4 years of work experience in a client service-focused position in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual German and English language is strongly preferred
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commercial instincts
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 1,800 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework. Visit www.glg.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.