GLG COMMUNICATIONS ASSOCIATE BASED IN LONDON
GLG is looking for an energetic and dynamic professional for a new internal communications and corporate relations role in its London office. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strong writing and editing skills who can help drive our brand and business forward in London, Dublin, and across the EMEA region.
The role, reporting to GLG’s Head of Public Affairs in New York, requires an individual who can work independently but also collaboratively with EMEA-based business unit heads to drive awareness and recognition of the brand, both internally and externally. Potential candidates could have a background in corporate media relations, politics or government, journalism, corporate philanthropy, or related fields. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to work with a great team from spectacular new offices in Fitzrovia and to help drive the growth of an exciting and emerging brand.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Help develop, manage, and implement strategic communication and media relations initiatives and programs;
- Integrate GLG’s mission, vision, strategy, and values into an internal and external communication strategy that promotes the company’s strategic business objectives, brand, and culture;
- Work with media and senior GLG executives, acting as public liaison for GLG’s management team in London and other key executives in the EMEA region;
- Create and implement marketing and social media initiatives in partnership with EMEA-based marketing professionals and GLG’s global Marketing team;
- Advance brand awareness – through media relations and digital marketing – in London and Dublin;
- Proactively identify opportunities to showcase GLG as a great place to work.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideally, a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a communications, governmental, journalistic, or similar enterprise, which would suggest the ability to carry out the above responsibilities;
- Experience implementing strategic internal and external communication programs is preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
For more information on GLG, visit: www.glg.it
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.