GLG’s Marketing Manager will help drive our brand and business forward, continuing to position us as the world’s premiere professional learning platform. The ideal candidate is a marketing generalist with robust experience in digital marketing and proficiency in data and analytics. A varied day-to-day will include managing all EMEA email campaigns, reporting on success rates and crunching GLG facts and figures regarding clients, experts and employees - all in pursuit of expanding GLG’s business and global reach.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support stakeholders across the organisation with marketing insight that will contribute to GLG’s continued growth
- Work closely with Marketing and Engineering teams across all GLG geographies to share knowledge and develop campaign strategies
- Partner with Client Solutions, Sales and Events teams to analyse client activity data, identify opportunities and formulate timely, targeted ‘in person’ and virtual event campaigns
- Bring experience of working with a CRM platform (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation tools (eg Marketo) to develop an understanding of client behaviours, to then offer appropriate solutions and overall enhance the customer experience
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- 3-5 years of post-undergraduate experience in interactive/digital/email marketing or online communications.
- Experience measuring ROI across social / digital, mobile, search, marketing, online advertising, and integrated campaigns
- A sophisticated understanding of analytics and measurement metrics. You can answer the questions of what’s working and why. Ability to work confidently with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to manage workload and prioritise projects and stakeholders
- Advanced proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint or Keynote, Google Analytics, social analytic and monitoring tools. Bonus: Google AdWords, Facebook Power Editor, LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Twitter Ads, content syndication and distribution platforms
- LinkedIn endorsements include: Social Analytics, Web Analytics, Data Analysis, Digital Marketing, Digital Strategy, Social Media, Social Advertising, Content Strategy, Content Marketing
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 650,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,800 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.