Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships with key constituents at clients in order to articulate GLG's brand and tailor our value proposition to those clients.
- Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans (with Sales colleagues) and realize objectives by collaborating with GLG’s client service teams.
- Comfortably articulate the value of GLG services to large and small audiences alike.
- Gather regular client feedback to help maintain service excellence and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM tools and systems
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, research, marketing, legal, finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 3 - 4 years of work experience in a client service-focused position in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual French and English language is essential
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commercial instincts
We seek bright, positive and flexible people to:
- Act with the highest integrity and professionalism in all their endeavours;
- Think creatively and focus on opportunities for growth and lead others to do the same;
- Have demonstrated an ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time.
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world's leading platform for professional learning. Business leaders, investors, consultants, social entrepreneurs, and other top professionals rely on GLG to learn in short- and long-term engagements from a membership of more than 650,000 experts. Clients partner with GLG to address their most complex strategic challenges, make better business decisions, and advance their careers through conversations, mentorships, small group convenings, surveys, and other interactions—all within a rigorous compliance framework. Global, technology-driven, and nimble, GLG’s 1,800 employees work in 22 offices in 12 countries.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.