Senior Sales Associate on the Professional Services (PSF) sales team is a key client-facing role. The Senior Sales Associate will be responsible driving revenue, new product adoption and growing the user base among existing GLG clients within the DACH region. They will work with a broad set of accounts, including leading strategy consultancies, audit firms, advertising agencies and others.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Directly engage and build relationships with key constituents at clients in order to articulate GLG's brand and tailor our value proposition to those clients.
- Identify growth opportunities, build & execute account plans (with Sales colleagues) and realize objectives by collaborating with GLG’s client service teams.
- Comfortably articulate the value of GLG services to large and small audiences alike.
- Gather regular client feedback to help maintain service excellence and ensure client satisfaction
- Maintain and update CRM tools and systems
- Collaborate with colleagues – sales, research, marketing, legal, finance, technology – to solve complex business issues and successfully bring these to market.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, or above.
- 3 - 4 years of work experience in a client service-focused position in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies, etc., would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Bilingual German language is strongly preferred
- Successful track record working in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities effectively, while ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong commercial instincts
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.