The Talent Acquisition team at GLG is committed to attracting the brightest talent globally. The Talent Acquisition team in London hires all levels of roles across all business units, from entry level graduate roles to Senior Leadership positions.
This position will be responsible for supporting and assisting in executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflects GLG’s culture and values.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Ownership of full life-cycle recruitment activity for cross functional roles of varying seniority.
- Screening and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, including reviewing resumes, phone interviewing, interview coordination, and frequent communication with candidates
- Utilizing GLG’s Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to update candidate profiles and progress, schedule interviews, message candidates, and track sourcing and funnel data
- Ensuring positive candidate experiences by tracking and supporting each candidate’s progress through GLG’s high-volume recruiting process
- Facilitating smooth-running of interview days including scheduling, selecting interviewers, candidate debriefs, running to schedule etc
- Sourcing candidates via Linkedin and job postings
- Reflecting GLG’s commitment to diversity and inclusion through all sourcing and recruiting efforts
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Working with HR, Staffing and IT teams to on-board and integrate new hires
- Continually suggesting improvements to recruiting programs
- Supporting project work on an ad-hoc basis
- Occasional travel across the UK may be required
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in agency recruitment or internal talent acquisition
- Outstanding people, customer service skills and organizational skills
- Ability to adapt in a growing and changing company environment
- Ability to manage a fast paced, high-volume recruiting cycle
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
About GLG/Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG’s platform connects business to expertise for smarter, faster decisions. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and 2000 employees around the globe to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within a rigorous compliance framework.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.