As a Customer Support Associate, each day will present a variety of inquiries from both Council Members and colleagues requiring critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills. You will learn to master the Council Member relationship workflow while developing business acumen, time-management skills, professionalism, negotiation and communication skills. In our open and collaborative workspace, you will communicate with colleagues across multiple GLG teams in a friendly, idea-sharing, and support-driven manner.
- Complete a fast-paced training program that leads to client/end-market and industry alignment
- Interact with GLG Council Members both within the India and wider APAC markets and address their inquiries, via email, telephone, and live chat regarding their consulting relationship with GLG, including issues relating to payment and technology tools
- Partner with other GLG teammates to develop a deep understanding of client/end market strategy and offer support to alignment teams
- Develop knowledge of industry dynamics across all verticals and sectors through the use of technology tools and other creative means
- Collaborate with GLG’s compliance team to protect the integrity of all GLG engagements and to ensure that Council Member profiles are complete and up-to-date
For this position, we seek applicants with Bachelor's or Master’s degrees from top-tier colleges or universities or equivalent work experience.
- Up to 4 years of relevant experience in a client/customer centric environment, track record in playing a fully supportive role managing internal and/or external stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English using a variety of communication channels (telephone, e-mail, in-person, etc.)
- Demonstrated commitment and attention to detail, ideally in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Passion for high-level customer service with a successful track record in working in a team environment
- Ability to work effectively independently and/or collaboratively in a team;
*Only candidates currently located in Mumbai will be considered*
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform connecting professionals with expertise. We pair businesses and nonprofits in every sector with the largest network of experts from around the globe to drive smarter, faster decisions and help make the world work better. Our clients rely on GLG’s 650,000+ member-experts and almost 2,000 employees to provide 24/7 insight and exceptional service within our rigorous compliance framework. We bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.