Talent Acquisition Specialist is a new role at GLG, reflecting our commitment to attracting the best and brightest talent. This position will be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors.
This position will also be responsible for executing a best-in-class recruitment strategy and selection approach that reflect our firm culture, values, and success factors. This position will be responsible for elevating the relationship with the business unit managers and requires thoroughly understanding business needs and priorities to translate them into practical recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Constantly identifying ways to further the teams' strategic offerings and abilities to best meet the ongoing demands of the business
- Manage and a recruit for a portfolio of positions across levels
- Strive for exceptional and best-in-class candidate experience
- Work with HRBPs, to develop strong internal relationships and performance measures
- Work with Talent Acquisition Team, Business Unit Managers and HRBP’s to execute workforce plan with recruitment budget in mind.
An ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelors or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- 3- 5 years’ of relevant headhunting recruitment experience, mix of agency and corporate experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to translate business requirements into strategic talent acquisition actions with positive, measurable business impact
- Ability to quickly gain an understanding of the business needs and strategy and articulate the needs of a position
- A flexible approach and ability to operate in a fast-moving and demanding environment
- High levels of personal energy and positivity
- Working knowledge of ATS (Jobvite) a plus
* Only Mumbai based candidates will be considered for this role*
About GLG / Gerson Lehrman Group
GLG is the world’s leading platform for on-demand professional learning. Businesses rely on GLG to learn from 600,000+ member-experts; clients look to address complex strategic challenges and make better business decisions within a rigorous compliance framework. Headquartered in New York City, GLG’s 1,500+ employees work from offices in 12 countries. Visit www.GLG.it.
We believe strongly in our mission- and values-driven culture. Our core values drive our success. They are: learning & curiosity, responsibility, courage, judgment, fresh perspective, service, and integrity.
To learn more, visit www.GLG.it.
EEO Policy Statement
Gerson Lehrman Group, Inc. (“GLG”) is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, race, religion, color, marital status, disability, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.